WWA Info Exchange

For Woodworkers By Woodworkers
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: And we have a winner!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:01 pm 
Veteran

ME!!!!!!! In our second Fantasy Football league, We have crowned a new Champion! ME!!!!!!! It was a very good and competive season this year, we had many close games and many lead changes for the number one spot. I think this year was the best of the two (not because I won,) because it was very competive and there was no clear dominate team. Even our last place team made a good run at the playoffs. Congrats gentleman and I hope to have such good games and good sports again next year!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:26 pm 
Veteran

Congrats to you-- and well done!! Dogonne it if I'd made the playoffs did you see the scores I'd have put up? ... :( :( :( But that's what I get for losing 5 games in a row... or wait, was that my Steelers... or both? ;)

But no matter, I hereby relinquish the crown of victory to you--- wait don't you want me to polish it up a bit before I give it over? (wrestle)

(I... (wrestle) just ... want... to ... wear... it .... one ...more....(wrestle) )

sigh...

Great season all, and great games-- congrats again WWA Fantasy Football champ MGHGrand!

Very Respectfully
former
    WWA champ
Lawrence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:50 am 
Veteran

Wow, talk about an interesting year. It really was tough only having 6 teams. I thought my other league was tough with 14 teams! I had a great time again, and I thank everyone who participated.

Special pat on the back to MGHGrand for taking us all to the whipping shed this year.

However...next year WILL be different!! :twisted:

/em ponders if it's a coincidence that the commish of the league...won....

8)

Thanks for hosting it, and see you next year.......if you can make it to the finals that is!

-Roy

The eternal newbie